There is a built-in contact page template with the contact form that you can apply to the pages you create. If you create a page without any content, then the contact form will appear on the page. If you add content to your page, then your content will show above the contact form. You can include information about how customers can reach you, such as by phone, mail, or in person.
Follow the steps below.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Pages. Click Add page.
- Type a title for your contact page in the Title box, such as Contact us or Get in touch. In the Content box, type any text you want to appear above the contact form. Please feel free to leave this section blank. You should find a box called "Theme template" on the bottom right. In the dropdown menu, select the template called "contact"
- Go to the Theme customization section.
- Click on the Home page menu.
- Select Pages in the drop-down menu. And pick the Contact page there.
- Now you can assign a page for this template